Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2014 viking love it so far live in south east ohio anyone else from the area get a hold of me to go ride did have brake noise like everyone talks about but had another thing it seems like it took a while for diff lock to engage anyone else have that happen

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sometimes mine is slow to engage as well. I've had mine a couple of weeks now.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I also have a 660 grizzly and it has always went right in diff lock when u push button I didn't know if it was something I should have looked at before the warranty is up

·
Registered
52 Posts
ello welcome ... the book says to turn left and right till it locks... it works for me

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome from north east ohio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrads on the new viking

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy that viking!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok this mite sound like a dumb question but how do u post pics was gona put a few on from the day I got it and after 1st ride

·
Registered
31 Posts
Third icon from the ribbon above has the "Insert Image". Welcome from Texas, and hope you enjoy your Viking as much as we do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats on your new viking. I had that problem with my brakes when I first got it, just rode them a little while driving and has since gone away. I also had a couple of hard times with diff, just had to shift the wheel from the right to left a little to get the gears engaged. And that's worked a lot better for me ever since too.

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
37 Posts
congrats and welcome. no issues other than noisy for me and 30"s rubbing a bit on the bolts on the inside of the front fenders

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the input still can't upload pics I do everything from phone so maybe that has to do with it first thing I want to get is a winch is a 3500lbs good enough or will I strain it and be replacing it in a year or should I just get a 4500lbs

·
Registered
37 Posts
no such thing as too much winch when ur stuck. I would spend the money once!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts