Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picking my 2015 viking on thursday.Looking forward to my first side by side. Don't plan on fixing it up to much. I think i can install winch myelf, and may try to build my own windshield, probably try to quiet it down some. bout it. gonna use it mainly for hunting. really liking the info I have read so far on hear. I may have ALOT of questions, so yall bare with me.
thanks

·
Banned
177 Posts
picking my 2015 viking on thursday.Looking forward to my first side by side. Don't plan on fixing it up to much. I think i can install winch myelf, and may try to build my own windshield, probably try to quiet it down some. bout it. gonna use it mainly for hunting. really liking the info I have read so far on hear. I may have ALOT of questions, so yall bare with me.
thanks
Welcome from hot/dry/smokey California! If you are going to be using it for hunting, you WILL be looking to quiet it down!

·
Registered
231 Posts
thanks
Welcome from the Armpit of the south (hot as hell) Montgomery Alabama! Enjoy and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome from Ohio ! You will like it here and your Viking. I have only had mine a month and its great and everyone on here has been awesome at answering my questions and concerns , even the dumb ones lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
thanks
What color viking did you get? A REALLY FAST RED one or one of those slightly slower green ones?

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Welcome from Texas!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome from beautiful sunny Wisconsin! The Viking is a great machine and you will love it. Oh and BTW red is the fastest and best looking! Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome from beautiful sunny Wisconsin! The Viking is a great machine and you will love it. Oh and BTW red is the fastest and best looking! Enjoy your new ride.
Thats Right! Red is the way to go! LOL!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would brag about my red one, but y'alls with non red ones would get jealous, n I don't wanna cause hate and discontent lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5....and a lenght of string

·
Banned
171 Posts
Silver Bullet Submarines, everyone knows that a Viking goes fastest, harder and deeper in the Southern Hemisphere - simple physics. Welcome from the land down under. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts