Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Viking Owners!
My wife and I are new Viking owners, a '15 Silver Special Edition. We have added the overhead sound system, warn winch, bed mount tool box, the warn plow system, fold down windshield and mirrors. We are clearing land to build a new house and tearing down old structures. The Viking is a real workhorse! Dragging, winching, towing and hauling. We have played a little also wheeling with some friends.
Looking forward to gathering info from everyone and sharing pics.

Reactions: Jdawg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Awesome. We use ours the same on the few acres we have. Bought it as a dual purpose recreation and work. Rode the hills of Windrock Tennessee riding area this weekend and had a blast, Only saw one other Viking , and a thousand Razors. We just bought a set of yamaha floor mats and love them, paid around 100 at the dealer. about the same as EBAY . Please support your local dealer if you can.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. We use ours the same on the few acres we have. Bought it as a dual purpose recreation and work. Rode the hills of Windrock Tennessee riding area this weekend and had a blast, Only saw one other Viking , and a thousand Razors. We just bought a set of yamaha floor mats and love them, paid around 100 at the dealer. about the same as EBAY . Please support your local dealer if you can.
Glad you enjoyed Windrock. We were there last year on our Jeep. Incredible Riding area and we are already talking about taking the Viking. Our dealer ordered the floor mats for us last week.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The '15 SE is most definitely the fastest color! ;-)

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I agree, I love mine. It will do everything I want to do. Oh yeah, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
36 Posts
You guys are all wrong ...The fastest ones are the camo ones ....You can't see them coming...LOL

Reactions: ctowntex

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well damn, I never thought of that! Good point! LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked my new one (mostly new one) up as well. 2014 Viking EPS Camo. I found a dealer that had a 2014 that they had only used on their lot and in a parade. It has 80 miles on it. For several thousand less, it seemed like a good deal. The only downside was the dealer was 4 hrs away so it was a long Saturday taking delivery.

Anyways, I got it home and it seemed to have a fairly constant sqweak or squeal to it. Has anyone else experienced that? Since it has never been owned it has a full warranty to it so not too concerned, just kinda disappointed. I'm going to drop it by the local dealer next week.

Thoughts, opinions welcome!

Salzy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine was the brakes, but stopped after some use. Other members can elaborate more , but I would go ahead and change the oil soon. Differentials as well. Then start a routine oil changes afterwards

·
Registered
231 Posts
i was told by my dealer that the brakes will squeak. They have a new brake pad material that is supposed to stop the squeak. I asked if that was covered under warranty but was told no. When it's time to change the brake pads be sure you get the new material.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts