Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm looking for an overhead gun rack for my viking. I'm wondering what you guys are using and which one is the best.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bought mine from utvheadquarters.com, works great

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.........and a lenght of string

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Bought mine from utvheadquarters.com, works great

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.........and a lenght of string

Do you have a picture of it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Would love to see the picture also. I'm looking at purchasing a roof mount too.

·
Banned
158 Posts
rl4930 i have a pic of my gun rack in my pics on my profile page. i got it online at gear2go.com. PROS mounted high on roll cage under roof and out of way. Shotguns fit good, my rifles not so good loose at barrel end. CONS whichever side you face your guns someone will be looking down the barrel entering the machine.lol think i payed 100 bucks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rl4930 i have a pic of my gun rack in my pics on my profile page. i got it online at gear2go.com. PROS mounted high on roll cage under roof and out of way. Shotguns fit good, my rifles not so good loose at barrel end. CONS whichever side you face your guns someone will be looking down the barrel entering the machine.lol think i payed 100 bucks.
Thanks! I'll look into it. I'm hoping to buy in ontario canada, but if I can't. I will order state side. I'm also hoping to mount a chart plotter up in the roof as well mounted on a double arm ram mount. So I'm hoping to make both fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts