Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
ImageUploadedByOff-Road Forums1397407939.850517.jpg
I have a 2012 F150 ecoboost too! I don't expect to pull anything bigger than a 16' or 18' car hauler trailer, dual axle with electric brakes, which I haven't bought yet but searching for.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
We've got a 2012 Ram quad cab Express with 5.7 HEMI and a new 6.5 x 12 BIG TEX trailer with bulldog hitch, LED lighting on the corners, and underneath the ramp is where the LED running/brake/tail/blinker are enclosed and out of the way, really nice trailer.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in the early stages of truck hunting. Used, of course. Thinking seriously about the EcoBoost, too. I have a 6x8 enclosed trailer, and presently have nothing to pull it with! Never should've sold my Nissan.... :(

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Ecoboost was an awesome truck. I've only had the RAM for a few weeks and while I'm digging it there are a lot of things I miss about the F150.

I'm in the early stages of truck hunting. Used, of course. Thinking seriously about the EcoBoost, too. I have a 6x8 enclosed trailer, and presently have nothing to pull it with! Never should've sold my Nissan.... :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
That'll definitely get r done! Nice!

·
Registered
185 Posts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Nice setup

·
Registered
15 Posts
With the tracks on I needed the extra height, looks lonely in the trailer though lol little long but use front for cold down bed and work bench.
image.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
[video=youtube;k4Ig3gSFYck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Ig3gSFYck[/video]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just picked up a 14' diamond c utility trailer. Tandem axle. ImageUploadedByOff-Road Forums1398754504.350319.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Added some new wheels/tires on my tow rig. 20" Method Race Wheels/BFG Rugged Terrain Tires (275/65r20)

2014-ram2500-gray-method-wheels2.jpg
2014-ram2500-gray-method-wheels3.jpg

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Thats a Badazz RAM!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts