Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the site, your gonna love your viking, make sure and get the sound dampening kit for it right away, if you're dealer hasn't already installed it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5....and a lenght of string

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new viking!

·
Banned
261 Posts
Welcome again!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got to drive it this weekend, it was a bit cold so I quickly made a temp windshield out of some isenglass that we use on boats and it worked well. Let me say after two days of riding trails, steep hills, tight maneuvering, pretty good mud holes etc...I am extremely impressed! The ride is very good and the Viking never hesitated to give me what I asked for. I can see where some say that it could use a bit more power and I would agree, but in no way is this machine inadequate. I spent most of the day in 2 wheel drive just to see what it really could do...nice. It is a beast! Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, going to attempt a shot at glass windshield, talked to local glass shop today and the did one last week for someone, the person made the frame and the glass shop installed a windshield for $350. I'm essentially exploring the idea of making my own full enclosure since none of the ones out there I really like. Lots of other plans in the works as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts