Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
147 Posts
Can we get some more detailed pics of the a arm guards? I have ran guards on all my other quads and have been in the market for some on my viking! I like the idea if all the holes to let out all the mud/water/rocks the other guards collect during a ride! Wonder how well they work? Keep us informed please! Nice ride!!

·
Banned
147 Posts
I've always used aluminum products and their products have been great-like you said never replaced a boot but I like the idea of the holes if it actually works.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've always used aluminum products and their products have been great-like you said never replaced a boot but I like the idea of the holes if it actually works.

I gotta go to church to repent of my heathen ways, but when I get home, I'll get you some close up pics.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got them from the dealer.....100 for the front and 130 for the back. I bet I could have found them cheaper on the interwebs, but since I was at the dealers to pick up, I just got them there.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I have no clue how that green machine got in my avatar.....I must have clicked somes pic and saved by accident.....still learning to use ipad on a forum.

I have the correct pic on there now.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks for those pics.....I believe I've made up my mind on what a-arm skids to get.

Reactions: Jim1

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Sharp looking ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts