Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2015 viking vi steel blue non eps. I was looking for a used viking for a while, ended up with this one for a good deal. It already had some mods as a bonus. Had 200 miles, tires, wheels, hardtop, lift and stereo. Pic from the day we got it. Drove 8 hrs to pick it up. Wife named it smurfy on the way home

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Super atv power steering, went on easy, no wire splicing, brackets all lined up. Thanks to JBS for the great deal I got on it. If you are on the fence about eps it is amazing, especially if you have oversize tires. Also added yamaha wind deflector. Pic from across the road from my house. Can't wait for the JBS sheave and slug kit to show up. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
That thing is pretty sharp. About the best looking V6 I have seen. What size are the wheels / tires. Does it have a lift ? Looks like a monster smurf !!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got my contour switch panel in the mail today, waiting on switches. Got some new light bar mounts to lower it. Light bar was mounted to the hard top, it would vibrate when driving plus it sick up about4 inches above the top and i was worried I was going to rip it off on a tree branch. Also installed 1.5 inch wheel spacers

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Cloud

this is my monster smurf and I love it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does your viking fit in a standard 7' garage with all of your mods? I agree, looks great. I just picked up a new viking vi and am looking to mod it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts