Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought the kit listed in the link above. Pretty descent. Bed opens and shuts with it. Requires you to drill into the airbox and makes it a little difficult to remove dip stick but all in all pretty descent. Snorkeled my vi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would not recommend the snorkel kit from "Snorkel Your ATV. com" Like cleang35 said, you cannot remove your dipstick, and my particular kit interfered with the gear shift mechanism. I had to rebuild the air intake portion from scratch. Doing so I found that a 2" pvc pipe can fit under the right passenger seat in between the frame and gas tank, and turn to fit into the air box. This is a much better design and route as I can completely access my dip stick and the gear shift mech is untouched. Here's a photo, sorry I didn't want to take the right passenger seat off but I will if you want to see exactly how it was done. My advice, do like Mello did on the clutch side, and do like I did on the intake side. You'll be ready to go for about $40.00.
Automotive tire Water Road surface Wood Asphalt

Reactions: Jdawg
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.