·
Registered
54 Posts
Pic to big, can't upload.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When it's hot as hell in the valley next summer that sounds great. This is gonna be my first winter without snow in a few years, trying to enjoy every minute of it.
When it's hot in the valley, you need to come down here. We're always cooler than Tucson by 10-15 degrees. And we have trees for shade! Lol. April would be good time to do Lemmon.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Holly smokes, now that I looked at the pic, check out the rock rub on that left A arm. Not to mention all the mud and crap in there, definitely in need of some A arm guards. Notice your rear skid plate is all beat to hell and chewed up on the left side. So much for that plastic fantastic turd Yamaha calls a skid plate. On the plus side, lift looks good.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lift kit set the rear at 12" again, need to put on A- Arm guards for sure and the skid plates on these are a joke I lost the one on the rear and had to re screw the front back on.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Okay, so we're gonna get some good looking aluminum goodies in the mail soon. When they come, time to plan another ride to test drive em'.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's right, the guards should be in on the 2nd, All you need to do is keep up this time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much snow did you boys get up there? None down here. But when I left Tucson yesterday at 3:15pm, it was just starting to fly...haven't seen/heard any reports.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not so much for snow but alot of ice on everything.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts