Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Built some speaker boxes and did a custom in dash mount for my viking Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Gadget Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Gadget Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Tints and shades Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Tints and shades Automotive exterior

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Idk why it's sideways of why it posted them both twice lol

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
If you are using your phone to take the pics, turn it sideways first, then take the pic. I had the same problem

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh okay thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Comfort Tints and shades Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper

Added a subwoofer to my Viking. Love the way it sounds.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No. Regular kicker 6x9s. But I have had them submerged before and spray mud off them all the time and have no problems.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I already had the box from one I had in a truck and I liked the way it looked in the bed. The amp and speaker on Amazon were $325 but I got a good sub and amp. Rockford fosgate amp and sub.

Reactions: Ironhide.au

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Amp quit on me. I'm waiting on a replacement to come in. I'll post a video when I get it going again.

Reactions: Robleticia
1 - 13 of 13 Posts