Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am looking at getting a new set of wheels for my 2016 Viking. What I was wondering is if my stock tires (bighorn 2.0) will fit on the new wheels that I am looking at getting. The stock tires are 25x8x12 front 25x10x12 in rear. The wheels I am looking at are ITP SS316 12x7 4/110 5+2 offset. I have always rode atv and this is my first venture into utv and having to deal with the off set thing. I will eventually get new tires but don't want to spend the money at the moment for them. If any one can shed light on this for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am wondering about the offset as well. if I buy new rims do the back wheels need a different offset than the front ones. I want to avoid using wheel spacers if possible to get the same spacing in front and back

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I am running ITP SS112 14" wheels on mine and I haven't had any issues with it. I'm running 28" interco Swamplite tires and a 2" lift and every thing bolts up and goes together fine. But if you don't want to go with a lift don't go bigger than a 27" tire.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
You can run your stock tires on the 12x7 wheels on all four corners. There is minimal difference in the overall size.

We have a pretty amazing sale on a wheel that looks similar to the ITP wheel you are looking at. It is a Vision 550 12x7 4-110 4+3. This backspace moves the wheel outward 1 inch more per side than the 5+2.

Vision 550 Wheel | Discount Tire Direct

There is a $100.00 mail in Visa Rebate with the purchase of 4 wheels and an additional $60.00 mail in rebate if you use a Car Care One credit card. That makes a set of 4 wheels come out to $180.00 after the mail in rebates. You would also need a set of spline drive lug nuts. They cost $45.00 for the set and come in chrome or black.

Just in case here is a link to the terms and application for Car Care One | Discount Tire Direct

1 - 4 of 4 Posts