Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have this? Or have pictures? the new viking is way too long for my use

i tried thread tool search but couldn't find one

If you have the conversion how do you like it? Does the middle head rest annoy you? I may just have to buy a used rhino or look at the Honda pioneer 700 4 up

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I have a Viking and I love it. I installed a roll bar in the bed and also a rumble seat for my children to ride. We went to WV this past summer and everyone had a great time. I can haul my oldest 2 in the bed and my youngest in her car seat in the middle in the front and every one had room to be comfortable. PHTO0049.jpg 45853_790658540968477_6563872858913022537_n.jpg

Reactions: somethingnuw

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Viking and I love it. I installed a roll bar in the bed and also a rumble seat for my children to ride. We went to WV this past summer and everyone had a great time. I can haul my oldest 2 in the bed and my youngest in her car seat in the middle in the front and every one had room to be comfortable. View attachment 807 View attachment 808
awesome thanks for the pictures... did you buy that or make it? Looks good! I think i need something like that

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I built it with the intention of being able to both use the bed to haul my children on trips but to also still be able to use the bed as a dump for hauling fire wood and doing yard work. It works well and I only have about $300 in it and that is counting the purchase of the seat. Snitz999 you have a really good looking set up there, but it looks like you have lost the ability to use the dump bed on your viking. Looks like a factory design though. that's a sharp looking viking sir.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Ben yes ive lost the ability .bought the viking because here in South Africa we do a lot of wildlife viewing and ive had a teryx before with same setup .Viking is just worth every penny .dump bed i dont really use so for me its not a issue .

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
If I didn't have to haul fire wood, I would be very interested in your design. You have a very good looking Viking and great fit and finish.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No its more west africa but its still a big threat .becoming global problem now .almost finished .with complete setup .will post as soon as iam finished.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Snitzz how much do the Vikings run over there price wise.....and your land looks like America lol.....I should be seeing elephants and giraffes in your pics lol.....and yeah stay away from that Ebola that guy passed away over here in America that got it from Liberia

·
Registered
10 Posts
Price is a real problem straight comparison my viking cost me $21000 its mad .ranger a bit cheaper but decided on viking and not dissapointed .will post photos of game in a while .

·
Banned
52 Posts
Whaaaa yep I would be in a 74 land cruiser like all them lil hunting guides ride in.....21k wouldn't happen unless minimum wage is like 21 a hour over there lol

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Wow, thats unreal. 21k is to much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts