Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my Team Dirty Intentions teammate was headed home from Hillarosa ATV Park in Southwest Arkansas yesterday when he was ran off the road by a wreckless driver and the trailer pulled him off and embankment where his viking flipped off the trailer. The guy in the pickup causing the wreck kept going and fled from the scene. It sucks to see his viking totaled. Thought I'd share.

vikingwreck0.jpg vikingwreck3.jpg vikingwreck4.jpg vikingwreck1.jpg

·
Registered
260 Posts
o wow. thats a shame. sounds like he didnt get hurt and thats the most important thing. toys can be replaced. still sucks though. does he have insurance on his viking?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o wow. thats a shame. sounds like he didnt get hurt and thats the most important thing. toys can be replaced. still sucks though. does he have insurance on his viking?
yes its fully insured with accessories.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is that one of the members?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that one of the members?
no he is not a member on here. he is one of my best friends and a member of our riding group Team Dirty Intentions.

·
Registered
185 Posts
no he is not a member on here. he is one of my best friends and a member of our riding group Team Dirty Intentions.
Hopefully he's ok, is he going to get another viking, any pics of the truck and trailer towing it.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Man that sucks, made me sick to my stomach to see that. I am sorry for his loss, I hope he is ok.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah he was fine other than sick to his stomach. im sure he'll go back with a viking cause yamaha is all he's ever owned.

·
Banned
52 Posts
That does make me sick to see that..... Looks like it was one clean viking too before this mishap.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That does make me sick to see that..... Looks like it was one clean viking too before this mishap.....
yeah we had the same setup until he got 29.5 outlaw 2's before that ride. bad deal

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to hear/see that. I'm glad he is ok physically. I know mentally may be a different story though. What kind of insurance does he have?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts