Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I'm impressed with the capability of this longer machine. It will crawl through anything my shorter wheelbase T4 did. Now on a real tight incline to a river bed with a S curve up to a hill I had to make a 3 point turn. Everyone we ride with is also impressed, at first sight they were asking where my flashers and back up alarm were! Lol now there amazed. With the entire bottom being metal it glides over obstacles. It doesn't have the low end grunt my T4 had, but as soon as the Rpms come up , there's no difference.believe it or not it seems to be a lot better on fuel compared to my 550 Grizz. My t4 was a gas mizer also. But I gladly gave up my power diff for the quietness and better ride/ more cab room of the viking.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Congrands on the new Viking, and great comparison.

·
Registered
260 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the new viking. great comparison and glad to hear how well the V6 is performing out on the trails

Reactions: Michigan Viking VI

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome to the forum and congrats on the new viking. great comparison and glad to hear how well the V6 is performing out on the trails
How do you like your folding windshield? Does it get dirty when it's folded on the hood? What kind of LED headlights are you running? And where did you purchase them from?

·
Registered
260 Posts
i really like the folding windshield. i usually ride with it up but if it gets hot ill put it down. only seems to get mud on it on the outer edges. i dont remember the name of the lights but i got them on amazon for $20.00 theyre not blow your mind bright but they are way better than stock. i searched under yamaha grizzy headlights. they are the first lights on the page.. yamaha grizzly 550 700 FI EPS SE 07-11 H4 xenon hyper wht/blue.

Reactions: Michigan Viking VI
1 - 5 of 5 Posts