Yamaha Viking Forum banner

Welcome to VikingForum.net - Yamaha Viking Forum

1M views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mikesatvs 
#1 ·

Welcome to VikingForum.net, the Internet's largest Yamaha Viking Forum and the premier resource for Yamaha Viking Owners and Enthusiasts. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to everything about the Yamaha Viking UTV. There are many areas of discussions ranging from Viking Maintenance tips, Viking Repair help, Viking Roll Cages and Viking Safety, Viking Mods, Viking Racing, Accessories, Parts, Events and much more!

To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below:

• Yamaha Viking Forums - The premier Yamaha Viking forum on the web!
  • Viking Pictures & Videos - Want to show off some new pictures/videos of the Yamaha Viking? All Yamaha Viking media can be found in here.
  • Viking Events - Yamaha Viking events, clubs, rides, meets and more!
  • Viking Garage - Everything from Viking gear, accesories, performance, racing, wheels, tires + much more can be found here!
  • Yamaha Viking Classifieds - If you're looking to pick up or sell a Yamaha Viking or parts, then this is where you need to look!
  • Yamaha Viking Regional Forums - Forums dedicated to your local area. Covering every region in the US!

See less See more
#4 ·
Agreed. They should be light however, especially at 28"

#6 ·
I wouldn't with a stock clutch

#9 ·
2014 Yamaha Viking 4x4 is awesome

Hi,
I am a Certified Yamaha Tech / Factory Trained
I have my own small engine repair shop in CO
I just worked on & drove my first 2014 Viking UTV
AWESOME
**Only thing I find it needs is a MOTOR MOUNT BAR on the top, could be an UPSELL I am seeing, the motor moves around & bounces a bit much. Other than that, I ran it through a foot of snow today & it is awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.