Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this hasn't been asked before but what is the largest size tire I can put on the factory 2015 Viking wheels?
thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got 14" STI BEADLOCKS WITH 28" rocktane XD. True 28" tire. Rubs just a little at a full right turn with full suspension cycling. Climbs like a mountain goat. They are heavy, but with 900 miles no trouble with stock shims etc. I rock crawl a lot. There good in mud , but not the best. Made for rock. I had the factory installed big horn 2.0's. Hated them. All I done was keep them plugged and patched. My brother runs same size but uses black water ITP's. Evolution I think. I ordered mine from Rocky Mountain ATV. Good price. Got the bash plate and warn a arm guards.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
27's work perfect.

·
Registered
29 Posts
What would the sizes be? 27/8.00R12 and 27/10.00R12?

·
Banned
171 Posts
Not 100% sure but I think some people on the forums have been putting on 28" swamplites and 28" zillas on stock rims without rubbing on tierods etc. cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone put Zillas 28x10x12 & 28x12x12 on their stock rims, does any one know if they will fit and not rub with no lift.
I want to get a nice set mud/trail tires but don't want to scratch and beat the hell out of nice rims. I want to get a nice set of rims with more of a street tire for around the neighborhood and lake and use the stock rims for out on the trails....
Any help would be GREAT
Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts