Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So why are there two forums ....net and org??? I know there are the same people on both these sites but is one better than the other. Is there more people on one than the other ...Sorry I know this has probably been asked many times but I am just curious.

Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Think I might see why ...Joined the other one ...And see that to be a good member they want you to pay ..OK ...NOT See I will be posting more pictures here..WTF ...Really

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have never paid on the other one? Seems to be more people there and more post
Yea been playing around on it ...Not bad I see you are limited on some stuff if you dont pay ...But nothing too bad. Funny there are more people from Alaska on the other one ...Well at least when I search Alaska I got a lot more posts to see who I can go riding with..LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I noticed that last night..lol... Works great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robleticia

·
Registered
55 Posts
These are both good sites. I routinely check in to both... as well as the HotRod forum.

Reactions: bigcup5

·
Banned
171 Posts
3 forums for us to learn, laugh, cry and talk chitty chit chat about our beloved Vikings. How lucky are we. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea ...All the sights I am learning are pretty good ...But wow do some of you guys really work on your machines ...Never been that kind of guy ...But I know what to tell the mechanic that I will have do some of this work to do because of these sites. Also my brother-n-law is one hell of a mechanic. So when it's really time to do some mods I will get with him ...Thanks again guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts