Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed to Windrock Tn this weekend with some other guys. My eleven year old and me are camping and taking the Viking. Other guys we are going with have Wildcats, Razors , Teryxs. Hope we can keep up. Anyone been here ? Any tips or suggestions ? Scenic trails ?? Thanks.

·
Registered
231 Posts
you'll be able to go places those guys can't!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Get Dan's Maps. Google Dan Koerner. You just need a Garmin. It works as an overlay over the terrain features. We use it and go from Windrock to royal blue, sundquist and new river units. Trails are color coded.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YES !! That was us. Nice looking rig you have. We saw your again sitting outside the General Store, trying to figure out if you painted it or bought it that color. Also talked to a dude on a Wolverine. great place. Will go back soon. How did yours do ? We learned the hard way to keep a check on the radiator . Let it get mud clogged and overheated it a bit. But it was caked , and dried. Luckily friend had a yard sprayer and we found some running water on the trail.

·
Registered
40 Posts
not painted. that was the color for the se model when they first came out. I had a honda big red muv prior. The yamaha does great. goes everywhere. I've had zero problems. Had some issues with the Honda. If you are still running the Big Horn 2.0's, save a little money and put a tougher tire on. I did have trouble with the tires . Mostly side wall cuts. Was good to see another viking owner. We aint the fastest but it is a tough machine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts