Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my camo covers from Yamaha. As the instructions say, leave them out in the sun to make it easier to put on. An understatement for sure, they are a bear to get on. And I know you really don't need them like the bottom and back covers but the head rest covers don't even come close to fitting. As if they were made for another vehicle. Will be speaking to my dealer today to rectify. I know others have said these are pricey, which they are for sure, but all in all a quality product and perfect protection from the dogs sharp nails. The camo pattern on the covers are a great match for the plastics on the Viking.Already have one hole through the seat in the Grizzly when the dog jumped up to try and ride with me. My two cents.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
an update, the camo seat covers fit. The backrest covers are only for the new Viking VI but on the Yamaha accessory site, it lists these to fit both models. The headrests are different sizes. Not that you really need the backrest covers , however, it is what I paid for based on the Yamaha site. They will be updating this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts