Yamaha Viking Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Yamaha center console to have a place to store my stuff, hold my beer and give me something to lean against while riding. When i got it I was a little disappointed with the look. The yamaha factory photos made it look like it was ment to be there but after installation it looks kinda generic. It feels like its slanted downward toward the floor board, and it is. Im not very tall 5'8" and the arm rest feels too low for me... so you 6'+ guys definatelly will find yourself slouching when using it. The only good thing I can say is that it keeps your drink below the dash so everyone you pass doesnt know what your drinking. Lol. Plus it does provide good storage for wallets, ammo, handguns, the wifes stuff... or whatever else. It has a good rubber seal around the center storage area, but no way to lock it. Just wanted to share my insight to anyone else looking to buy one. (P.S. dont mind the clay... cant get that stuff off to save my life)

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Gas Auto part Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Vehicle door Gas Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle door Automotive exterior

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hogwild I've got one too, I'm 6'1 and I haven't really noticed it. It is nice for stuff though now if it were lined and made into a cooler!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea.. ive already though of that lol. Nice place to stash a 12 pack on ice..

Reactions: Jdawg

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah but a 12 pack just makes me angry! Now a case, that's a console! LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your gonna have to bust out a can of bed liner and spray the inside of yours! LOL let us know how it works. ******* ingenuity. Dont forget a drain plug... haha.

Reactions: Jdawg
1 - 5 of 5 Posts