Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new accessory offering from Yamaha:

viking-centerconsole2.jpg viking-centerconsole1.jpg

This durable console is made of molded low density polyethylene (LDPE) for exceptional durability. Tongue-and-groove rubber gasket lid seal provides a dust and water resistant barrier for contents Easily mounts to the center seat location — no tools required Large stylized lid provides easy access to contents Console includes storage pocket and two cup holders (holds 12 oz. cans up to 20 oz. bottles) Storage dimensions: 15.75"L x 11.81"W x 7.09"H - See more at: https://www.yamahapartsandaccessori...onsole?b=Side+X+Side&d=2#sthash.T9G5mUYn.dpuf

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Had one ordered from the dealer, but it was on Backorder...canseled it.

Rocky Mtn ATV had 1 in stock, ordered it yesterday, should be here Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Next month sometime

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet, be sure to let us know what you think and how the install goes. Looks like it will be a "must have" accessory for some.

Had one ordered from the dealer, but it was on Backorder...canseled it.

Rocky Mtn ATV had 1 in stock, ordered it yesterday, should be here Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Agreed, and will do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think it would be cool if Yamaha would make the middle seat back fold down for a center console like you would see in a pickup.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I've had mine installed for a couple weeks or so, and i really like it, Install is simple, same way you put in the seat, just gotta put a cotter pin in the front of it, super easy. Very well made, just like any other Yamaha accessory ive ever had. Rocky Mtn ATV, had 2 in stock the other day, then i looked again, and they where out of stock, must be selling really well.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I got mine from Rocky Mtn ATV awhile back, but i do love the Console!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts