Yamaha Viking Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I haven't heard anything on tv or web, but it should say on Yamahas website.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
They probally figure the Viking is selling so good, they dont need any incentives

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im closing the deal on one tomorrow here in Canada. As of the 23rd there were no deals or rebates. Having said that when I priced both dealers they both gave me $600 off the msrp. I found it odd that they gave me the $600 discount! I did ask if there were any rebates and they said no.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Good deal, I paid msrp, they wouldn't budge, although I got the first Viking my dealer got back in early August

·
Registered
7 Posts
Other than some cold weather starting issues that seem to be minor, are there anything else I should be concerned about? Its alot of money and just want to make the right decision. From my research it keeps steering me towards the Viking! Any info would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Personally with my Viking, i haven't had any issues at all, we love it. Only thing we dont like is the squeaking brakes, But from what ive heard, and seen personally, its a commin Yamaha thing. I dont care for the Engine braking either, cause i have no hills, so theres no need for it. But if you ride in hilly areas, be great. Other than that, you should really have any issues that i can see, i think you'll love it.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I liked the SE Silver in the Rhino's, still my fav Yamaha color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts