1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Monday, August 24, 2015
Yamaha Viking Performance Suspension System from Radflo

Fountain Valley, CA – August 2015: Radflo Suspension Technology is proud to announce the release of performance suspension systems, for the Yamaha Viking. After more than a year of testing, these shocks are ready for whatever situation you may find yourself in. The 2.0” diameter shocks are available with remote reservoirs and the Radflo 23 setting compressions adjusters. The Radflo compression adjusters allow you to easily fine tune the ride for various terrains or payloads. Both front and rear shocks come standard with a 5/8” Chrome shafts and coil-springs. These shocks are built to the same tolerances and quality as our race proven off road shocks and bolt right on your vehicle.

• Valving packages custom designed for your needs
• Coil-Overs include Springs
• 23 setting Compression Adjusters
• Velocity sensitive valving automatically adjusts to terrain for improved control, handling and comfort

• Competition ready construction in a factory fit design

• Completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable for virtually unlimited service life • Convenient ride height adjustments

• Polished Nitro Steel® shaft
• Mirror polished, clear cadmium plating

• Direct OE mounting
• Hand made in the USA

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got off the phone with them. If we can get 5 of us together on one order, they'll make them for about $2k a set. He is going to e-mail me some more photos and diagrams to show us the increased travel over the factory springs. I'll post it as soon as I get it

Sent from The Green Machine

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is the e-mail he sent me last night:

Radflo Power Sports

Jason Hess

8/25/15

To: Rob Griffin

Hi Rob,

Thanks for contacting us on our Viking kit. Here's a few more photo's of the kit.

Retail $2,730.00
Group Buy $2,048.00 (plus shipping)

If you can find 5 customers that all want the kit I'll give you all less 25% off for a group buy.

Thanks

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Crankset Hood Tire Wheel Hood Light Automotive tire

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dang... those look sick!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hmmm....I might be interested. I don't like the idea of spending that much but I need to do something. I assume the set is 4? Can they just do the rear?

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Viking owner made this video for us.

[video=youtube;dN9zSqdk2qU]http://youtu.be/dN9zSqdk2qU[/video]

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok guys, if you are interested, please contact Jason with RadFlo @714-689-3350. He can do any custom set up you want including dual spring set ups and the reserviors can be put anywhere you want. If you have questions or want to know more about them, he is a super nice guy and is willing to work with you and earn your business. He already has info from two of us and he doesn't want to keep us waiting any longer so he will probably be releasing ours for production sometime this week.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
161 Posts
What'd you do with your fox shocks rob?

·
Banned
147 Posts
I do! I can't wait to see them rob! You still getting them painted or maybe a test run before! I know I would not be able to wait! Lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts